Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Help! I want to start collecting Doctor Who stuff.

I have no idea where to even begin.

I'd love to collect the 5in figures, but I'd have to sit down and decide which of each figure I'd want. Would I want "police woman" Amy Pond, or her regular outfit? Which of the 5 or so David Tennant figures would I pick? They're all basically the same, plus or minus glasses and different color suits. Also, would I even buy a Martha Jones figure? Probably not.

Instead of the 5in figures, I could also get the Hot Toys Doctor Who dolls. They're wicked expensive though. And there's only 2 different ones; hardly enough to fill the blank shelf I have. I wonder if I could find a Dalek in the same scale? Maybe even a Tardis?

I have to think really hard about what sort of Doctor Who collectibles I want. I don't want my collection to get out of control, so I need to set a limit before I start and decide what I want.

But I can't pick! I want it all!

I wish my curio cabinet were bigger on the inside.

No comments: