Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CAN WE TALK FOR A SECOND?! I'M SO EXCITED!

Holy crap!

Ok, here's a little background info before I tell you what I'm so excited about:


I'M A HUGE JEAN GREY FAN!


That about sums it up.


Ok, so last August Hasbro announced they're making a Jean Grey action figure in their Marvel Legends toy line. As you could probably guess, I was super stoked. Then in October, they announced a variant of the figure! It was Jean Grey in her White Phoenix outfit! I didn't think I could be more excited!


Then, this last Sunday, it happened...



THEY ANNOUNCED A THIRD VARIANT! Her Age of Apocalypse costume!


That's right! I get not one...not TWO... but THREE Jean Greys!!!


I literally couldn't compose myself for about an hour. Between the giggles and the pointing at my computer monitor, I was inconsolable. These last few months have been a pretty good time to be a Jean Grey fan. Not only is she alive again in the comics, but she's also in the upcoming Marvel Heroes game, which I'll surely be obsessed with. And now, I get three action figures of her!

No comments: